Is it a safe bet to say that over 50% of your work comes from Vendor Programs? Maybe even 70% or 85%? How about for the entire year? What would happen if Vendor Programs were suddenly gone?
My guess is you are squirming in your seat and unsure if you should read further. Keep reading! While you may be overly dependent on Vendor Programs right now, there is something you can do about today.
Claim assignment by Vendor Programs is like a roulette wheel; it will land on you eventually, but there is no guarantee to the frequency. What if I told you it was possible to beat the roulette wheel? What if there was something you could do to cause the ball to land on your space more often? What if there was a way to keep claims coming to you even if Vendor Programs were gone?
Don’t believe I can teach you this magic trick? The trick is challenging because it’s so simple many don’t believe it will work. Those that have learned to master this trick, amaze us all with their results. Let’s get started.
- Make one appointment a day, even one a week, with an Adjuster, Agent, Property Manager, or other business referral partner. Too busy? Have your marketer schedule it for you!
- Tell them you want their advice on improving your business.
- When you meet with them, ask them the following during the conversation: 1) What do you need us to do better for you on a job? 2) What do we do really well for you on a job? 3) What do we need to do on every job to get all your losses? 4) Will you give us your next loss?
- LISTEN! Take notes. Do not argue!
- Thank them for meeting with you to improve your business.
Download a detailed plan here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/odd5r7mamtkdls9/Executive%20Sales%20Process%20-%20Week%201.docx?dl=0
Want more training, coaching, and accountability in this process? Need a seasoned expert to help you master this trick? Desire to have a trained sales professional on your team to do this process? Call us today! 615-948-3065.